Cycas Revoluta Plant Care
> Type: OUTDOOR/INDIRECT SUNLIGHT plant
- While it prefers lots of light, once the plant completely settles in the new pot, can be kept in semi shade once in a while.
When newly potted, plant might look a little dry, but that is nothing to worry about. It is just adjusting to the new environment.
> Watering: The soil is best kept moist, so water once the soil begins to dry slightly at the top
- Avoid watering the crown
> Common concerns:
- Leaves are turning brown shorty after receiving it – Don’t worry. Your plant is adjusting to the new environment. Keep watering.
- Leaves or stems are turning mushy – You have been putting too much water. Do not water for few days, keep the plant outside in indirect sunlight for 2 days and control the water going forward.
- Leaves are turning crisp fully yellow or brown – Water more frequently.
- Safe for pets? – NO. It is extremely toxic to dogs and cats.