Succulents / Cactus Care
> Type: Preferably OUTDOOR but can survive INDOORS
- Most interesting kind when it comes to the care. Succulents/Cactus love light and need about six hours of sun per day
> Watering: Good drainage in the soil is a must, NO OVERWATERING.
- In any season, allow soil to dry between watering.
- Try to avoid getting leaves wet when you water.
- In rainy seasons if plant gets wet outside, make sure to move the plant in dry location immediately. Restrain from watering for a few days.
- Even if you are not able to water the plant for 2-3 weeks, it can survive. With adequate care, it has the capacity to grow healthy again.
> If Kept Indoors: Make sure succulents/cactus get enough light. Rotate them frequently and choose a pot with drainage.
> Common concerns:
- Leaves or roots are turning mushy – You have been putting too much water. Do not water for few days, keep the plant outside in direct sunlight for 2 days and control the water going forward.
- Leaves are turning droopy – Same, you have been overwatering.
- Safe for pets? – These succulents are harmless to pets but still should be kept away.